Radiant Barrier – The Solution to Summer Heat
Along with insulation, radiant barrier protection can help reduce attic heat entering your living spaces and air conditioning ducts. At Ellsworth Home Services, we offer HeatBloc-Ultra, the most effective type of radiant barrier protection on the market. Installed under the roof decking to reduce summer heat gain in your attic, radiant barrier spray is a water-based, low emissivity coating that works like shade trees, blocking more than 80 percent of the radiant energy from the sun. Less heat in the attic means reduced air conditioning system usage and a cooler, more comfortable home.
Why Choose HeatBloc-Ultra
- Energy saving coating that has low emissivity with high reflectivity
- An interior Radiant Control Coating System (IRCCS) as defined by ASTM criteria
- Reflects up to 81% of radiant energy
- Improves the efficiency of existing insulation
- Reduces energy costs with less energy required to keep your home cooler and warmer