As we continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19, I want to let you personally know about the steps Ellsworth Home Services is taking to protect our customers and employees, while continuing to provide service to HVAC systems to maintain comfortability and safety. I would like to extend a special thank you to the local, state and federal agencies, as well as health officials who work diligently to contain the virus. We are following the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure that we are making consistent, fact-based decisions about our activities and our operations.
We want to provide an update on the state of our operations and how we are addressing your safety.
- Frequent washing of hands by Employees.
- Using hand sanitizer and/or anti-bacterial wipes before and after entering your home.
- Wearing shoe covers before entering your home.
- Wearing Respirator while in your home.
- Minimizing hand shaking contact.
While this is a fast-moving situation, we are confident we are making choices consistent with maintaining your trust and our values. Our highest priority remains the health and safety of our customers, associates and communities.
Thank you for your continued support of our company.